Thursday 10 March 2011

First shift at Nahm Bangkok!

Did an earlier-than-planned first shift at Nahm Bangkok last night!...

Went to say hello to David Thompson and, as they were crazy-busy that night (104 booked), he talked me into working.

I didn't put up much of a fight; I've been gagging to get in to that kitchen ever since I first heard murmurings of it opening. Plus I earned myself dinner for two in the process. Happy days!

I'll be writing about it plenty at a later date but suffice to say it was absolutely fascinating, and, surprise surprise, the food is amazing. Already looking forward to my next shift.

But!

First I've got my 4 days at Bo.Lan, starting today.

Andy

1 comment:

Nutmeg said...

Your blog reminds me that I should visit Nahm, Bangkok since I'm so fasinated with David Thompson's cookbook :D