- Thai oysters served with crispy shallots, chilli jam and some fern-like vegetable i've forgotten the name of.
- A lon (which is a sort of coconut cream based relish, almost a curry at times) of lobster and minced pork
- Crisp soft shell crab stir fried with curry powder, chilli and spring onion.
- Raw mantis shrimps marinated ceviche stlye in lime, chilli & garlic
- A sour curry ('gaang som') of seafood, mainly lobster as far as i could tell!
- A type of red curry called 'gaang krua' with snails (freshwater, I think) and bamboo shoots.
And, yep, the food was all really good. The rich and delicious lon, crispy & spicy crab and the oysters were the highlights.
It all got the thumbs up from Bo and Dylan, which is high praise as far as I'm concerned.
All that food was arguably a little excessive for three people....but wtf...twas just the job to put some meat back on my skinny chef bones!