Sunday 3 April 2011

Thai & SEAsian dinner parties, private catering & cookery teaching.

So, a quick note to say that, this summer, I'm going to be available to do some private catering and cookery teaching...

I'm back from my stint in Thailand & Vietnam in early May and I'm going to be doing some dinner party catering and a cookery teaching.

I'll be focusing on my passion: Thai and Southeast Asian food.

So, if you're interested in a Thai or SEAsian dinner party, canapé
event or alike then please get in touch.

As far as cookery teaching goes I am going to doing some cookery school work (e.g in June I'll be doing a 'Thai banquet' class with the London cookery school Divertimenti), but I'm also happy to do private lessons. So, again, just get in touch.

The best way to contact me is by email: oliverandyj@googlemail.com

Thanks

Andy



No comments: